Friday, January 23, 2009

My First Post

I find myself wondering about this concept called blogging. It seems that everyone these days thinks that everything they have to say is worth being shared for the world to read. My reasons for beginning this blog are not that self indulgent. I am an art student and strive to be a professional illustrator. I decided to use this forum as a tool in order to continue my studies into the subject that I love. My intent is to use each day and each post in an attempt to broad my artistic knowledge and widen the breath of my artistic experience.

I am not claiming that the information is 100% correct or that everyone in the cyberverse will agree with my statements, but I do hope that anyone who reads my entries will be forced to look at art in different way and be tempted to make it a greater part of their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment